- OIT Excel Month has been a huge success with 78 registrations total! We have two advanced sessions remaining: Thursday, February 23 at 10:30 am and Tuesday, February 28 at 1:30 pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We continue to review the feedback obtained from the Fall OIT Survey to guide in the development of new initiatives. In that regard you will note three new offers:
- Using Twitter and Google Reader for Professional Development Webinar on Thursday, Marcy 8 at 1:30 pm
- Using Skype and Google+ Hangouts on Thursday, March 22 at 10:00 am
- Google Docs Overview and comparison to MS Word on Wednesday, March 28 at 1:30 pm
- We will once again offer the popular "Tips and Tricks for the iPad" on Thursday, April 12 at 1:30 pm
- We will once again offer "Using Collaborative Web-Based Tools: Diigo, Dropbox and Evernote" Webinar on Thursday, April 19 at 12 Noon
We hope you will continue to take part in these informative sessions as a part of your continuing professional development at CGU! Contact email@example.com for further information!