Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Evernote: A Personal and Professional Social Media Tool

OK, I admit it - I love Evernote! It is truly one of my favorite cloud-based social media tools. Personally, I have found Evernote features greatly assist me in becoming more organized. Everything is easily accessible via any mobile device and it's possible to upload a wide variety of media and file types, i.e. audio recordings, video clips, websites, pdf's, etc. I recently attended a conference and took all my session notes in Evernote then forwarded them to colleagues as appropriate. Professionally and for research it's useful for aggregating artifacts anytime, anyplace. Even small companies find the features useful for management and organization. Here's a good example:

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment